WHAT IS SEO?
SEO stands for SEARCH ENEGINE OPTIMIZATION the purpose of which is to increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
HOW DOES IT WORK
To truly understand how SEO works we have to we have break the definition down to its constitutional parts:
- Quality of traffic. If you had countless traffic from Google coming to your site but they were actually looking for watches but you sell hats, the traffic becomes pointless. This traffic is not considered quality traffic, but we do want visitors who are genuinely interested in products and services you offer.
- Quantity of traffic. Once we get the right customers clicking through from search engine results page (SERPs), and carry o driving more traffic to your site.
- Organic results. Ads will make up many a major share of SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
“Organic search drives 53% of all website traffic, according to new report by BrightEdge found that organic search delivers an average of 53.3% of all traffic to websites, far more than any other Ad options available.”
The Basics of Search Engine Optimization
The above image shows the simple steps to understanding how SEO works from the bottom up.
What does organic SEO and paid search look like?
Imarketingsocial will always achieve the highest results for your keywords some of which will reach the first page on search engines, but the questions arises, what does organic SEO and paid search results look like on search engines.
So you can see this below:
SEO options covered
The Options below are the general headings that are covered in-depth in each category in our SEO plans. Besides doing detailed research into keywords to rank our clients higher in search engines below is a SEO work done from the bottom up into every aspect of your website.
The Process we follow –
* OnPage SEO Optimization at Domain Level
* OnPage SEO Optimization at Site Level
* Onpage SEO Optimization at Page Level
* Onpage Optimization for Facebook & Twitter Cards (OGP)
* Onpage Optimization for WordPress CMS
* Implementing Tag Manager/Analytics For Tracking
HOW IMARKETINGSOCIAL WILL INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITES
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMERS
How do your potential customers search for your products or services? Finding the right keywords and questions being asked by people offering your product or service in your line of work is key in creating high quality content for your site and turn browsers to buyers.
- So we will strategically target keywords using metrics to target the right customers to your door.
- Outrank the competition, finding better keywords from thousands of intuitive suggestions finding the best high quality keywords from the most up to SERP data, nothing older than two weeks.
TRACK YOUR RANKINGS
Imarketingsocial will know whats working we will accurately track what keywords are working.
- We will also track your competition to make sure we stay one step ahead.
- We will know what searchers see by tracking local and national searches.
CRAWL AND AUDIT YOUR WEBSITE
Harmful website problems may not always be easy to spot. Our crawler digs through every corner of your site, we will then find and fix them.
- We continually keep searching for any issues that keep search engine from fully crawling your website.
OPTIMIZE YOUR WEB PAGES
Imarketingsocial will make sure you get maximum potential ranking from your target keywords by auditing the content on the pages of your website recommending specific changes to achieve the high ranking.
- Improve page optimization
- You will be able to create new content from the suggestions of keywords for content based on previous suggestions and changes made to other pages on your site.
Links are a critical part of effective SEO. Linking to other websites with more credibility than yourselves allows you to be trusted more by the search engines. This is one of the things we do through our social media plans, whereby we link your sites to all the major social media outlets to improve your standing on search engines algorithms.
Even if you already have existing social media pages they will be optimised and linked properly to achieve the best results.